Hey everyone. I've done a quick smoke-test of this build and verified that it out of the box... * Unpacks cleanly * Starts * Runs with my current setup and all third-party packages I use for across four languages (Elisp, NodeJS/TypeScript, Python & C#) To me, everything looks good. The Windows-version is *still* slow compared to the Linux build, but unlike that major performanace- regression we have with Emacs 25 on Windows (which got fixed), I can't say this seems to have affected performance one way or the other. Unlike earlier though, I get some warnings when *starting* Emacs in the console window: Not sure if this is a problem or not. -- Regards Jostein Kjønigsen jostein@kjonigsen.net 🍵 jostein@gmail.com https://jostein.kjonigsen.net On Tue, Apr 10, 2018, at 1:53 PM, Phillip Lord wrote: > > I've built some windows snapshots for the pdumper branch. > > https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/emacs-27-pdumper/ > > The build works fine on windows; I haven't tested the results. > > Please feel to test! > > Phil >