* mh-e-user-agent to use mh-user-agent-compose, mh-smail-batch deprecated
@ 2005-12-28 21:37 Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2005-12-28 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

I'm updating mh-e-user-agent in simple.el to use mh-user-agent-compose
as it conforms to the contract defined by define-mail-user-agent. I'll
delete the old compose function mh-smail-batch when we no longer support
Emacs 21.

While I'm at it, I might as well move the definition of mh-e-user-agent
to mh-comp.el and add an ;;;###autoload cookie for it, like Gnus.

* mh-e-user-agent to use mh-user-agent-compose, mh-smail-batch deprecated
@ 2005-12-28 23:04 Bill Wohler