Hi all, I recently patched cperl-mode.el so that it supports new Perl 5.10 keywords, namely "given/when/default/break", "say", "UNITCHECK", and "state". I have a few other patches brewing, which I rambled about on my website (http://blog.jrock.us/articles/Emacs%20and%20Perl% 205.10.pod); basically some refactoring to make the regexes more readable, support for adding your syntax via customize (now that it's easy to add syntax to Perl with Devel::Declare), and perhaps splitting the mode into separate files (cperl-syntax, cperl-refactor, etc.) for ease of maintainability (opening a 10000 line file can be scary :). Also, I haven't heard from Ilya recently... if he's no longer maintaining cperl-mode, I don't have any problem taking over. Regards, Jonathan Rockway