On 11.09.2020 16:23, Ergus wrote: >> BTW, the Unity DE and Sublime Text editor included an alternative UI >> for menus, where you hit a key (Alt, in the case of Unity) and then >> fuzzy match on command description. >> > Just a question as I don't use sublime anymore. Do you mean something > like "autohiding" the toolbar or part of it? I don't have Sublime installed either. Not sure if it was used in conjunction with auto-hiding, but the user could probably pref the menu off. The feature I meant is also present in Atom and VS Code. You can trigger it with Ctrl-Shift-P. Here's a screenshot.