Hi guys, I am sending you a single-line patch improving the support of the Bulgarian encoding MIK (4 symbols in particular). Recently I have provided such encoding for GNU libc. The current state of MIK support in GNU emacs is provided by Anton Zinoviev - it is based on my previous work on MIK for the unicode editor Yudit, which was based on Czyborra cyrillic soup. However during discussions and revealing old sources on the Bulgarian free software translators' lists we have found that Czyborra's soup differs somewhat from the real encoding which is more or less based on cp437 + cyrillic letters. As I have finished GNU libc, I have sent patches to Yudit's maintainer - Gasper Sinai, now I am sending a patch to GNU emacs - so that all mik encoding providers would be in unison. I believe Anton would agree with the new definition of MIK as it was him that revealed the sources that led to the redefinition of MIK. Anyway - I am CCing him as well. The patch has been produced with the command: cvs diff -Nau against up-to-date GNU emacs from CVS HEAD branch as of 08 May 2006 23:05 UTC Kind regards: al_shopov