On 2016-12-01 07:49, Nicolas Petton wrote: > Clément Pit--Claudel writes: > >> * Do we have data on package downloads? This would be nice. > > No, we don't have anything like that. I wonder how hard it would be to get. I also wonder how much of a disincentive the lack of download statistics creates. >> * Can we (should we?) render package descriptions in monospace? > > Why not, it's already rendered it a `
' tag.

Neat; I've come across a few examples that looked weird in variable-pitch.

>> * Do we want to add more detailed instructions to package pages? (like
>> "to install this package, run M-x package-install …")
>
> Do you mean adding installation instructions on each package page?

Yup; a short line of template text, adjusted to that package.  In the style of Github's "merge this PR from the command line" instructions.

Where are changelogs taken from, btw?

Thanks again for the hard work!
Clément.