Are you guys aware that tree-sitter is developed by one person who is now in a company to develop their own commercial text editor? Is it wise to depend on such external projects and to neglect your own major modes? On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 10:19:00 GMT, Stefan Kangasstefankangas@gmail.com wrote:Robert Pluim writes:> Po Lu> I fall somewhere in between. My hope is that Emacs and major modes will> Po Lu> still support being run without tree-sitter.>> I think that will be true, but suspect the non-tree-sitter experience> will not keep up.Yes, there should be even less motivation to maintain the old code oncewe have tree-sitter support. Which sounds to me like a good thing, asit frees up time to work on other stuff.