* RE: bug#119: modify-frame-parameters in Emacs 23 for fonts
       [not found]   ` <48B5E61F.5030606@gnu.org>
@ 2008-08-28 14:56     ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2008-08-28 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Jason Rumney', 119; +Cc: Emacs-Devel

> > FYI - This bug appears to be fixed in the Emacs 23 pretest
> > (22.2.91).
>
> It is not an Emacs 23 pretest. It is an Emacs 22.3 pretest,
> which is why bugs that have only ever been apparent in the
> trunk are not present in this pretest.

Oh, darn. I guess that means that these problems still are in Emacs 23. And this
also explains the "return" to the Emacs 22 icon that I noticed.

Please then disregard all my mails from yesterday about Emacs 23 bugs that I
thought had been fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-08-28 14:56 UTC | newest]