* Easy use of default MS Windows printer
@ 2004-08-02 22:22 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2004-08-02 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am rather new to Emacs and did have a lot of trouble with printing in the
beginning. That made me write a script that makes it very easy to use the
default printer setup on MS Windows. I saw that there had been some
diskussions here about using the default MS Windows printer. My approach
follows some suggestions made on http://www.emacswiki.org/. You may find
more information there. The script is found in the download area as
wthreetwo-winprint.el (should be w32-winprint.el, but numbers can't be used
in the file names there).

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards,
Lennart

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-02 22:22 UTC | newest]