unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Blake Shaw <blake@sweatshoppe.org>
To: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>
Cc: Guix Devel <guix-devel@gnu.org>, jgart <jgart@dismail.de>
Subject: Re: Guile documentation
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:01:18 +0700	[thread overview]

Hi Ludo,

(replying to this email from my other email address because I can't seem to
find it in gnus, which I only recently switched to)

For sure. I'm preparing a little document that provides an analysis of pain
points in the docs, which I'll hopefully have done by the end of this week
and can send to the group. I'll be mostly focused on the general
organizational structure of the docs and will offer solutions that if
everyone agrees to I'll go ahead and start putting to work.

Ez,
Blake